I recently bought Mist Twist Cranberry.I had looked at the first 10 ingredients which led me to believe this was a sugar product.

Why? Because I'm deathly allergic to all artificial sweeteners. So why am I upset?? Buried way down is Sucralose.

That's artificial sweetener! Why isn't this listed on the bottle in large print? Having contact with artificial sweetener begins with getting a tingling in my mouth and moves to my tongue if in large amounts. However, when it is hidden like this, I get severe stomach pains and diarrhea which is a huge tip off to me that something I'm allergic to is in the product.

If I had drank an entire glass of this, I would have ended up in the Emergency Room! I take this very seriously as this is a matter of life and death for me. Because of this, I will never again buy anything from this company. I can't take the chance that it will be hidden somewhere else.

My life is more important than the soda.

So to the bottling company?I say thank you for nothing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of artificial sweetners. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mist twst soft drink and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. Sierra Mist needs to "i don't want anything other than to have this product labeled properly!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mist twst soft drink in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sierra Mist.

Had an Experience with Sierra Mist?

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1243592

Just the fact alone that this sofa pop again contains high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar is preposterous!They are so worried about their competition instead of satisfying their customers.

I was a regular customer of Sierra Mist but will NOT be buying the new product.I'm highly disappointed.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1240606

Sucralose is made from sugar, mate.